Thursday, November 24, 2011

MOJO216

November 24, 2011 Mojo216 Sketch Challenge
Today was a GREAT day.  It is my 17th wedding anniversary and it's Thanksgiving, too.  When hubby and I got married, we got married on Thanksgiving Day.  What a great guy and how perfect to be married on the day that says "I'm thankful for you."
After lots of Thanksgiving cooking and baking (and dishes, of course), I scurried to my stampin' corner and made this card.
Card is Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake.  I also used 3 different embossing folders, the heart trio punch, big heart punch, variety of circle punches, heart border punch, tiny tag punch, teeny tiny wishes, tiny tags, jumbo eyelet, jute, rhinestones, cropodile.  I made this in the large size 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
Hubby loved it.  I hope you enjoy it, too.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary and happy thanksgiving to you! I need to get me a cropodile...!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    Please stop by and say hello!
    xo Kristina
    www.PearlGateway.com

    ReplyDelete