Sunday, March 16, 2014

Same day ... 4th card ... This one is for Pals Paper Arts color challenge (Rose Red, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi) and Freshly Made Sketches for the sketch challenge.  It has been a great day for me.  It started with church which was awesome.  Then, except for taking care of lunch and supper for hubby and son and doing the dishes, the rest of my day was all about "stampin" and I've entered 8 challenges.  I can't remember a day that I had this much time to stamp and create.  But, back to work tomorrow after spring break from my university teaching job.  :-)

PPA195 - A Color Challenge

PPA195

There's Still Time to Play With Sketch 127!

2 comments:

  1. Great job combining challenges, Phyllis! I particularly love the swirl on the card base. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Absolutely love what you did with the flower!!! Thank you for playing with us over at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete