Tuesday, December 23, 2014

PCCCS123 and SUO Challenge #112 Merry

I'm on vacation this week and spending extra time in my little Stampin' corner.  This is the greatest way to unwind from all of the holiday hustle and bustle.  This card is for a couple of challenges:  Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #123 (I wanted to use the little snowflakes so they had to go out in the open sky rather than under the banner.) and SUO Stampin' Up Only Challenge  #112 (Why would I ever want to use anything except SU products? ... I'm about to celebrate my 10 year anniversary of being a SU demonstrator).  Products used are Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Whisper White, and DSP.  Also, snowflake and silver sequins, Dazzling Diamonds, Soft Sky Button, Silver Ribbon. 

5 comments:

  1. Oops, did not see this comment section- I did comment under your JUGS Challenge :-) I do love both of the cards- this card is so much fun!! Love your little snowman and the adorable scene!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges- have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Phyllis! So soft and pretty and your snowman is adorable! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and may 2015 be a great year for you. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute snowman scene! Love the sequins in the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little winter scene you created!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card and winter scene! Love everything about this card (my favorite colors!). Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges AND The Paper Craft Crew! Look for your card to be featured on our Featured Artisan blog post over at the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete